Current Career Opportunities
CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
ID No: 7-1235
MPE Saskatoon is currently recruiting for a Civil Environment Engineer.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A recent bachelor degree in Environmental, Civil Environmental or Civil Engineering with focus on Water and Wastewater Pumping and Treatment an asset;
- Self-motivated with leadership ability;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time in the first two years of employment.
Work tasks will include extended resident work completing site inspections and overseeing the construction of water and wastewater treatment facilities. Work tasks may also include design work related to water and wastewater treatment facilities, pumping stations, and related infrastructure; development of technical reports; construction supervision and administration for water and wastewater related projects; and provision of general assistance to Project Managers within the group.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours.
Interested individuals should submit their resume to:
Saskatoon Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities