Current Career Opportunities
CIVIL ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 3-1232
MPE’s Medicine Hat office provides a full range of engineering services, focused primarily on the Municipal Sector. We are recruiting for a range of experience levels to fill the following roles:
- Site inspections
- Design work
- Report writing and document preparation
- Construction contract management
- Project management
- Cost estimating
- Liaison with clients and contractors
- Coordinate designs and construction inspections with multiple disciplines
A sample of our typical projects includes:
- Replacement of underground water, sewer, and stormwater infrastructure
- Water treatment and pumping facilities
- Wastewater collection, pumping, and treatment facilities
- Infrastructure assessments and studies
Our office is the ideal size to allow the successful candidate to play a key role on projects, interfacing directly with clients and contractors, and the opportunity to further expand our capacity in the Medicine Hat area. We are recruiting for a range of experience levels from Junior to Senior. The positions will be adapted to the strengths and experience of the successful applicants.
- A degree or diploma in Civil Engineering and eligibility for professional membership in APEGA or ASET.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate would have previous Municipal experience including site inspections, design work, tender document preparation, cost estimating, construction contract administration, etc.
Please submit resumes to:
Brent Robertson, P.Eng.
Medicine Hat Region Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting resumes; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities