Current Career Opportunities
ID No: 5-1231
Our Edmonton office is currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Automation Professional.
As an automation professional the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients throughout Western Canada. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is required. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Edmonton Office.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGA/ASET
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities