Current Career Opportunities
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 8-1223
We are currently recruiting for a junior or intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist position for our Regina Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- An accredited technological diploma and eligible for membership in SASTT;
- Experience in Surveying, Civil3D Design, Construction Inspection preferred;
- Materials Testing and Contract Administration experience would be an asset;
- Self-motivated with leadership ability;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Lee Heebner, P.Eng.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities