Current Career Opportunities
JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 1-1217
We are currently recruiting for a Junior / Intermediate Drafting Technologist to work with our Municipal Infrastructure Group in our Lethbridge Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- A two-year drafting diploma from a recognized college or technical school;
- Eligibility for membership in ASET;
- Experience with Civil 3D & AutoCad;
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Ms. Jody Petrone, C.E.T.
Municipal Infrastructure Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, however only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities