Current Career Opportunities
SENIOR RESIDENT ENGINEER / TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 5-1216
Our Edmonton office is currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Senior Resident Engineer or Technologist.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Accredited Education (University Degree/College Diploma) in the Civil discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related or equivalent position (inspection and contract administration).
- Proficient in computers and related software packages.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Survey skills.
- Previous experience in municipal projects is a MUST.
- Registered in APEGA/ASET.
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities