Current Career Opportunities
INTERMEDIATE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
ID No: 5-1215
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Municipal Infrastructure Engineering.
- Experience in wastewater collection systems, stormwater management, water supply and pumping systems.
- Working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Project management skills overseeing project team in the design and construction of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Show an aptitude of general construction methods.
- Self-motivated with leadership ability.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
The individual must be self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please do not apply if you are not a professional engineer registered in a province in Canada.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities