Current Career Opportunities
INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION PROFESSIONAL
ID No: 7-1210
As an experienced automation professional the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients throughout Western Canada. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is required. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Saskatoon Office.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGs / SASTT
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
MPE is a leader in our field and offers a competitive salary and benefits program to recognize each employee’s contribution to our success. This is an excellent position for a candidate searching for the next level position in their career.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities