Current Career Opportunities
INTERMEDIATE DRAFTING TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 7-1200
We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Drafting Technologist for our Saskatoon Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A two-year drafting diploma from a recognized college or technical school;
- Eligibility for membership in SASTT;
- Experience with AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit;
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jason Stusick, P.Eng.
Saskatchewan Regional Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities