Current Career Opportunities
INTERMEDIATE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
ID No: 2-1198
Our Calgary office is currently recruiting for a Permanent Full Time:
Intermediate Municipal Engineer
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Min 7 years years’ experience in Municipal Infrastructure Engineering.
- Working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Project management skills overseeing project Team in the design and construction of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Show an aptitude for general construction methods.
- Self-motivated with leadership ability.
- Possess good written and verbal communications skills.
Candidates must be eligible for membership in APEGA.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours.
Interested individuals should submit their résumé to:
Mr. Mark Steffler
Calgary Municipal Services Manager
We thank all people in advance for submitting résumés; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities