Current Career Opportunities
ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAFTSPERSON
ID No: 1-1196
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A diploma or degree from an accredited post-secondary institution. Experience with AutoCad, specializing in Electrical Design;
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with APEGA / ASET
- Self-motivated, reliable, strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Background in electrical and instrumentation systems.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Edward Veldman
Electrical & Controls Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities