Current Career Opportunities
ENTRY LEVEL AUTOMATION PROFESSIONAL
ID No: 8-1194
As an automation professional, the desired applicant will share our vision to provide industry leading services to our clients throughout Western Canada. A diverse background in automation and control system planning, design, programming and maintenance is requested. The successful applicant will work with our automation and controls team in our Saskatoon office for a period of 3 to 6 months. The full time position will reside in the MPE Regina office.
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Licensed or eligible for licensing or certification with SASTT
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Background in electrical & instrumentation systems
- Experience with municipal water & wastewater systems is preferred but not necessary
- Experience with a variety of automation software and hardware systems
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Willingness to travel in order to support maintenance and commissioning tasks
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jason Stusick, P.Eng.
Saskatchewan Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities