Current Career Opportunities
INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR RESIDENT ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST
ID No: 5-1192
We are currently recruiting for an intermediate/senior Resident Engineer/Technologist for our Edmonton office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in the Civil discipline from an accredited institution
- Member of APEGA or ASET
- Minimum 5–10 years’ experience in Construction Management and/or Field Resident experience in Municipal and Civil Infrastructure projects
- Survey skills
- Experience working on multiple projects and various teams
- Self-motivated individual with leadership ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Mirek Grzeszczuk, P.Tech.(Eng.)
Edmonton Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume,
but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities