Current Career Opportunities
ID No: 7-1185
We are currently recruiting for an intermediate Civil Engineering position for our Saskatoon Office.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- BSc in Civil, Municipal or Civil Environmental Engineering.
- Interest in Municipal (distribution, collection, and transportation) Engineering.
- Show an aptitude for general construction methods.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess good written and verbal communications skills.
The person must be a self-motivated individual with leadership ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates must be eligible for membership in APEGS.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
MPE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full medical and dental benefits. We also offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. Interested individuals should submit their resume, complete with references to:
Mr. Jason Stusick, P.Eng.
Saskatchewan Region Manager
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting a resume, but only potential interview candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Return to Current Career Opportunities